Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Ornaments

As some of you know, I am obssessed by the Twilight saga by Stephenie Myer. I made these Christmas ornaments featuring the 2 stars of the movie, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
The ornaments were easy to make. I bought the empty glass balls at Michaels and then filled them with some confetti and that paper confetti. Then I printed of some pictured and sqeezed them inside the balls. Next I hot glued the top on and wrapped some black ribbon around the tops to hide some of the hot glue. The I topped it off with some white ribbon. The pictues aren't great, but you get the general idea.

The empty ornaments are great for making gifts or to add something special and unique to your tree.



2 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Wow, that's cool! I'm craft-stupid and have never heard of this before, that's what so great about meeting all the crafty people on SITS!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Brittney said...

No way. Cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...