This makes a great end of the year or Christmas gifts for teachers, grandparents, whoever. I helped my girlfriends make this for one of her daughter's student teachers. It was easy and is so cute. I am making them for my girls teachers at the end of the year.
1. You can use a flower box type basket, or if it just a few flowers you can use a cute flower pot.
2. This step was already done when we got it but, all you do is use a Cricut machine or handcut the flowers and the hot glue them onto the painted popsicle sticks.
3. We then circle cutted mats out of cardstock paper and pictures of the kids heads and glued them onto the flowers.
This is what the backs look like
4. Then you take foam or styrofoam blocks that you use for fake flowers and line the bottom and arrange the flowers in the foam.
5. We then found a cute matching ribbon and hot glued it all the way around and made a bow on the front.
6.Then we put the varsity letter stickers on the front.
7. Then we put brown crinkled paper to fill in around the flowers so the foam doesn't show and it looks more like dirt.