Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Changing a picture frame with a matte

I had two black frames with a matte in it for 4 pictures (sorry no pictures of the original). I did have 4 pictures in it for years. I decided that I wanted something different. We just got family pictures taken and used my frames to make this.


I took the matte out, then I put my ribbon and buttons down. I used my scrapbooking dots to stick the ribbon and buttons in place. (Zots brand. Love them. Great for sticking buttons down). Then I put my pictures on the piece of cardboard that came with the frame. I love how it turned out.


This is how I arranged them. I really like it!


2 comments:

LiPeony said...

aww those look awesome! I love how you put the pictures a big crooked inside the frames and the families forever thing too =D

Brandi said...

That is super cute! I am new to your blog! But will be back! :) Came from Amy's-Keeping up with the Schultz Family...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...