Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Saying goodbye

We have loved having this blog and posting about the things that we have made. Sadly, we have decided to end our blog. I have decided to start my own blog called Making Things for Boo, Cat, and Bam. Be sure to check it out! I am very excited about this new blog and blogging about the things I make for my girls and others. I started this blog to start completing the things that I have bookmarked and pinned. The things I have bookmarked or pin usually do not get completed so I am trying to change that. I will always have a current project I am working on that is on the blog.

Thanks for all of our awesome followers!! I would love for you to stop by my new blog and check it out.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...