It is Round Robin time with Amy at Keeping up with the Schultz Family. Go check it out and you can link up too!
I know I am a little late, but it is still Tuesday for a few more hours. I saw this in Micheals with the Cruicut things and things you can make. I do not have the Cricut Expressions, only the original so I made do with what I had and ended up changing it anyway.
Since my family and I went to Disney World a month ago and my kids love looking at pictures of it I decided to make a mini photo album. The one that Michaels had was the same concept but for an Autograph book, which I may make for our Dinsey Cruise in the Spring.
What you need:
Cardstock, chipboard (or heavy cardboard), scissors,
1. Draw Circles for the Mickey on the chipboard or cardboard. I did the big circle at 6 1/2 " & the ears at 4"
2. Cut them out
3. Use your board template to make 4 from black cardstock, cut out 4
4. Adhere to front and back of the mickey Cardbaord.
7. Use your template and make 10 of these "hats"
8. Put the black hats on the 10 white circles, or you can put the white circles on the "hats" if you want more of the white showing.
9. Put all together and punch holes in everything. I used a crocodile punch to cut the holes.
10. Put the rings thru the holes
11. Decorate the front any way you want. This is what I put.