This recipe is very easy to make and very good. I got the recipe from my SIL.
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package (8 ozs.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 3/4 ozs.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ozs.) mushroom stems and pieces, drained (you can leave these out and substitute baby carrots)
- Hot cooked rice or noodles (can also do mashed potatoes)
Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and place in slow cooker.
Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
In a small mixing bowl, Combine cream cheese and soup until smooth. Stir in mushrooms.
Pour cream cheese mixture over chicken. Cover and cook 1 hour longer or until chicken juices run clear.
Serve with rice or hot cooked noodles.